Here's your weekly update from Politics Reborn!
Virtual Rally To Save ACA/Medicare/Medicaid on Valentine's Day
2-14-17 Valentine's Day - Details and RSVP here. Please note that this awesome idea was originated by an Our Revolution volunteer in Staten Island!
We are trying to do our part to promote it and collaborate :) If you live in her district, please RSVP to the original event here.
Politics Reborn National Conference Call
On February 23rd, Politics Reborn will be holding its first National Conference Call. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-08-17 NY Health Act Petitioning in Great Neck: 35 N Station Plz, Great Neck, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-10-17 TV Series Discussion: The Wire: WeWorks, 35-37 36th street, 4th floor, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-14-17 Valentine's Day - Virtual Rally To Save ACA/Medicare/Medicaid, Details and RSVP here.
- 2-15-17:NY Health Act Petitioning - Queensborough Community College, Bayside, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-16-17 Movie Screening: Street Fight: WeWorks, 35-37, 36th street, 2nd floor, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-23-17 Politics Reborn Monthly Meeting: A National Conference Call. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-25-17 Book Discussion: Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race, 113-12 202nd St, St. Albans, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 2-25-17 NY Health Act Petitioning - 23-01 31st St, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
Activists Needed - Contact Us Regarding the Volunteer Opportunities Listed Below
- Data Entry - As our ground game starts increasing again, we are going to need more volunteers entering data onto a CSV file.
- Long Island Organizer to assist in leading and expanding Politics Reborn’ ground game into Nassau and Suffolk.
- Regional and State Leaders - to utilize the tools Politics Reborn can provide while rapidly expanding this organization throughout the country, and organizing and empowering communities everywhere!
Conference Call Schedule
Get involved and schedule a one-on-one conference call with our staff today by clicking here. Our job is to find ways you can help continue this movement while still having fun and time for yourself. We are already providing support to people in California, Connecticut and Florida!