Here’s your weekly update from Politics Reborn!
A New Staffer
Politics Reborn is proud to announce the hiring of Nina Sherwood as our Community Organizing Director. Nina was a Connecticut delegate for Bernie Sanders’ 2016 Presidential Campaign and was one of the most diligent and passionate organizers anyone could ever come across. We are excited to have her join the team.
NY1 is calling
NY1 news reporters are looking for people who live in Queens, NY that plan on going to D.C. to attend the Women’s March. Please email email@example.com if you are interested as soon as possible.
Filmmaker Assistance For Tell Your Story
The directors of our project, Tell Your Story, are looking for people to assist them on the final touches of the footage. They would like to hold a meeting this weekend with anyone wanting to help. If interested, use this link to fill out times that would best work for you.
Upcoming Democratic Socialists of America Event: \
Queens Inaugural Meeting on January 24th at 7 pm at WeWorks, 35-37 36th street, 2nd floor, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
Politics Reborn Events
- 1-21-17 January Member Recruitment: Women’s March NYC: 833 1st Ave street, New York, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 1-21-17 D.C. Recruit Members at Women’s March in DC. Details and RSVP here.
- 1-26-17 NY Health Act Petitioning: 11255 Farmers Blvd, St. Albans, NY. Details and RSVP here.
- 1-28-17 January Fundraiser: Game Day/Night & Bake Sale: 35-37 36th street, 2nd floor, Astoria, NY. Details and RSVP here.
Activists Needed - Contact Us Regarding the Volunteer Opportunities Listed Below
- Web Designers to assist on maintaining and improving our website.
- Nonprofit Lawyers to guide our organization on certain legal aspects
- Regional and State Leaders - to utilize the tools Politics Reborn can provide while rapidly expanding this organization throughout the country, and organizing and empowering communities everywhere!
Conference Call Schedule
Get involved and schedule a one-on-one conference call with our staff today by clicking here. Our job is to find ways you can help continue this movement while still having fun and time for yourself. We are already providing support to people in California, Connecticut and Florida!